With a company slogan like “Simply honest”, traders can rest assured that they will be trading with a brokerage that values integrity, transparency and reliability.
Easy-Forex was rebranded as easyMarkets in 2016. They were the first brokerage to introduce CFD trading to the market, over 15 years ago.
easyMarkets grew to be a leading broker in the industry with a ground-breaking platform that has multiple unique features, including easyTrade, dealCancellation and Freeze Rate.
They offer three account types to accommodate all types of traders, with over 200 assets across six investment classes including Forex, metals and commodities, equity CFDs, index CFDs, and cryptocurrencies. easyMarkets offers a wide array of venture options, with a 5-star Trustpilot rating.
easyMarkets has support available 24/5, with a multi-lingual team of professionals to guide you through your journey and ensure that you have a comfortable and successful trading journey.
easyMarkets at a glance
|Time to open an account||Immediate, with 1 day for verification|
|Bonus||50% of initial deposit cashback|
|Publicly traded – listed on stock exchange||No|
|Country of regulation||ESMA, ASIC, FCA, CySEC|
|Platforms||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5|
|Mobile App||iPhone, iPad, Android|
|Base currencies||AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, PLN, SEK, USD, ZAR|
|Ave spread EUR/USD||From 0.9 pips|
|Leverage||Up to 1:400|
|Trading fees (low, average, high)||Low|
|Deposit with electronic wallet||Yes|
easyMarkets Pros and Cons
|No slippage, fixed spreads and no commission fees||High spreads in comparison to most brokers|
|Up to 50% initial deposit bonus to welcome new clients||No cent account, VPS and forex calculators.|
|Modernized trading platform with advanced trading tools||No services to more than 20 countries|
|Reliable customer support team|
Is easyMarkets safe?
Owned by Easy Forex Trading LTD, easyMarkets complies with and is regulated by the following institutions:
- Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) since 2007.
- Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
- Investor Compensation Fund (CIF) with maximum coverage of €20,000
Client funds are isolated from easyMarkets funds. Additionally, negative balance protection, as well as a guaranteed stop loss, are also offered to clients.
easyMarkets also sustains Capital adequacy to cover all deposits to prevent unexpected economic impacts on the company.
easyMarkets allows leveraging of accounts up to a maximum of 1:200 on web and app platforms, and 1:400 when using MT4 platforms.
Using leverage increases the value of your first deposit when you start trading, but it is important to understand the risks involved with credited trading and how margin works.
easyMarkets allows traders to choose from four different accounts to begin trading with:
- Standard Account – there is a $25 minimum deposit limit on this account with a maximum of 1:400 leverage, zero fees and a personal account manager.
- Premium Account – offers SMS updates, express withdrawal and an on-call analyst, this account has a minimum deposit of $2 000 with a maximum of 1:400 leverage.
- VIP Account – with a $10 000 minimum deposit you gain all the benefits of a premium account, but spreads are tighter than on other accounts. The maximum leverage is 1:400.
- Demo accounts are also available but require you to also have a live account. They are however ideal for beginners and do not expire.
Additionally, clientele may request that their accounts and transactions are aligned with Sharia Laws.
easyMarkets is not available for residents of the United States of America, Israel, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, North Korea, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Sudan, South Sudan, British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Turkmenistan, Venezuela, Angola, Libya, Republic of Congo (Brazzaville), Democratic Republic of Congo, Chad, Haiti, Quebec, Cambodia and Burundi.
easyMarkets Markets Instruments
easyMarkets has a generous offering of over 200 assets from 6 in-demand investment instruments. You can trade with Forex, commodities, indices, metals and shares.
There are 14 CFD indices to choose from and 3 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Stellar.
They offer valuable commodities such as oil, gas, coffee, sugar and corn. Clients can also trade with precious metals and buy shares in their favourite brands.
easyMarkets has competitive pricing structures, making them an attractive option because of free deposits and withdrawals, and no commissions charged on trades from any type of trading account.
However, transaction fees may vary depending on where you reside, so despite not paying for withdrawals or deposits, you should anticipate international banking and transfer costs.
easyMarkets Deposit and Withdrawal
easyMarkets has more funding options than most brokerages, supporting over 18 brands of credit/debit cards, online banking and eWallets, as well as Bank Wire Transfer.
All card deposits are processed instantly, but online banking and eWallets take at least one day to be finalized.
Making withdrawals requires proof of identification and residence, and the minimum amount for withdrawals to bank accounts is $50USD.
easyMarkets will never charge clients for withdrawals, but third-party banking fees may be applicable, depending on the financial institutions you use and the country you live in.
easyMarkets Trading Platforms
easyMarkets offers clients an innovative, user-friendly web platform that is available as a mobile application, for traders on the go.
easyMarkets offers several great platforms to traders:
- MetaTrader 4 – a popular trading platform that uses minimal processing power and can be used by traders with unstable connections
- easyMarkets platform – access all trading tools and features, directly from your desktop
- Mobile Trading – supports Android and IOS with full trading functionality
Additional tools include Deal Cancellation to undo trades that might be unsuccessful, Freeze Rates to trade at your “frozen” rate, and guaranteed stop losses to ensure that you trade within your risk profile parameters.
How to open an easyMarkets account
Creating an easyMarkets account is easy and involves the following steps:
- Visit the website and select “Sign up”
- Fill in all your details
- Supply documentation confirming identification and citizenship
- Answer some trading preference questions about trading goals and trading experience
- Accept terms and conditions and create a password
- Choose your payment option and fund your account
- Select your preferred trading instruments
- Download and install the trading platform
- Begin your trading journey!
easyMarkets Customer Support
The support team operates 24 hours a day during working weeks and supports many different languages. easyMarkets clients can contact the support team via live chat, email and telephone.
The platforms are designed to make it easy for clients to access customer support with one click and there is a section on the website dedicated to answering the most commonly asked questions.
The easyMarkets Academy is designed to train new traders with unique courses and tests that will give them an introduction to financial trading, explain fundamental strategies and how to manage risk, and how to trade with all the different instruments on the market.
They also explore the psychology behind trading and how society influences markets and price movements.
You can visit the FAQ section of the website to answer some of the most common questions asked by traders and new clients.
easyMarkets makes trading easy with its rich library of information about trading. There is a selection of 10 free eBooks that can be downloaded directly from the website. The topics covered include market trading, MT4 guides, using the mobile apps and trading with Vanilla options.
There is also a trading glossary to help you learn about concepts and terminology, and the economic indicators will give you insight into understanding how economies, geography, policies and society influence market movements.
Depending on what you want to research, there are sections on the website dedicated to every aspect of trading to introduce new traders to the markets and refine the skills and knowledge of experienced traders.
easyMarkets’ compatibility with MetaTrader platforms allows you to use advanced charting tools, conduct analyses, use financial calendars and stay updated with current market news.
easyMarkets has received over 20 rewards since its inception:
Best Forex Broker
- 2012 – Best FX broker, awarded by East Money
- 2012 – Best FX broker, awarded by Guangzhou Financial Expo
- 2012 – Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe, awarded by the World Finance Awards
- 2012 – Best FX Retail Broker, awarded by the London Investor Show FOREX Awards
- 2012 – Best Forex Broker, awarded by eastmoney.com
- 2013 – Best Forex Broker in Poland, awarded by the Global Financial Market Awards
- 2013 – Best Broker, awarded by CIOTEXPO
- 2013 – Best Broker of the Year, awarded by the 3rd China International Online Trading Expo
- 2017 – Most Transparent Broker, awarded by Forex-Awards
- 2018 – Best APAC Region Broker, awarded by the ADVFN International Financial Awards
- 2018 – Most Innovative Broker, awarded by the World Finance Markets Awards
- 2019 – Best Forex Broker, awarded by the Forex Expo in Dubai
Trading Platform Awards
- 2013 – Best FX trading platform, awarded by the Nanjing expo
- 2012 – Best FX Platform, awarded by the London Investor Show FOREX Awards
- 2017 – Best Trading Platform, awarded by FX Empire
- 2017 – Best Trading Platform Poland, awarded by the Global Banking & Finance Awards
- 2017 – Best Trading Platform UK, awarded by the Global Banking & Finance Awards
- 2017 – Excellent Trading Platform, awarded by JRJ.com
- 2008 – Best Innovative Forex Platform, awarded by COTS
Service and Performance Awards
- 2012 – Best Customer Service, awarded by the London Investor Show FOREX Awards
- 2012 – Best Forex Education, awarded by the UK Forex Awards
- 2012 – Best FX services Provider, awarded by the China Financial Awards
- 2012 – Best FX Training Provider, awarded by the London Investor Show FOREX Awards
- 2013 – Best Dealing Room, awarded by MENA Forex Awards 2013
- 2013 – Best Forex Customer Services Provider, awarded by the 12th Mena Forex Awards
- 2013 – Best FxNews and Analysis Provider, awarded by the AG Arabcom Group
- 2013 – Best Professional Forex Investment Platform, awarded by the Money Fair
- 2013 – Best Retail FX provider, awarded by the AG Arabcom Group
- 2013 – Forex Company that Most Trusted by Clients, awarded by JRJ.com
- 2013 – The Fast 50 Business Award Winners, awarded by Fast Money
- 2015 – Annual Innovative Products & Services, awarded by people.cn
- 2015 – Best New Product, awarded by www.51credit.com
- 2015 – Best Partner Program Europe, awarded by the Global Banking & Finance Review Awards
- 2015 – Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards, awarded by AFR
- 2016 – Golden Consumer Award, awarded by Laur Konsumenta
- 2017 – Best Forex Service Provider, awarded by FXWord China
- 2017 – Best Trusted by Investors, awarded by JRJ China
easyMarkets is a trustworthy brokerage with a well-developed, user-friendly platform. Their unique trading accounts cater to the needs of all types of traders and their leverage offering is higher than most brokerages.
Despite the high spreads, all withdrawals and deposits are completely free of charge and it is convenient to transfer and fund accounts with their flexible payment options.
easyMarkets has received over 20 rewards over the last 15 years, mostly for excellent services and for being a leading broker in the world of online trading.
Their compatibility with MetaTrader platforms significantly enhances your trading experience by giving you access to advanced tools and features that will improve your trading strategies and ensure success over time.